Below is a list of resources available for diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education Resources
- Diversity in CME Video
- ACCME Data Report Shows Increasing Growth and Diversity in Accredited Continuing Medical Education
Enduring Materials and Grand Rounds
- Gender & Power in COVID-19: Why Diversity is Critical to Solving Global Health Emergencies (Stanford)
- DH Nursing Grand Rounds: The Business Case for Gender Equity
- DH Special Nursing Grand Rounds: Stigma As Discrimination
- DH Interprofessional Grand Rounds Webinar: Unconscious Bias
- DH Medicine Grand Rounds - #MeToo: Addressing Gender Inequity in Academic Medicine
- DH Medicine Grand Rounds - Our American Dilemma: Placing an Equity Lens on the Struggle for Diversity and Inclusion
- Medicine Grand Rounds - Structural Inequity, Racial and Ethnic Disparities and Infectious Diseases: Are There Sustainable Solutions?
- DH Surgery Grand Rounds - Achieving Health Equity for Trans and Gender Diverse Individuals
- DH HIV/AIDS Seminar Series - Taking a Sexual History with Sexual and Gender Minority Individuals
- DH Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds - Understanding the genetic vulnerabilities of cancer: Lessons from the Cancer Dependency Map Project
- DH Pediatric Grand Rounds - Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging: Why important? Why Now?
- DH Pediatric Grand Rounds - Increasing Diversity in Medicine: Central High Pipeline Pilot Project
- DH Pediatric Grand Rounds - Knowing What to Say; Addressing Patient Bias in the Clinical Setting
- DH Surgery Grand Rounds - Pregnancy and Parenthood During Surgical Residency: Resident Perspectives, Challenges, and Making Balance Possible