Some health insurance policies require that you have a referral from your family doctor (primary care provider, or PCP) to make an appointment. Please review your health insurance coverage before calling for an appointment.
The location where a procedure is performed may depend on type of procedure you are having:
- Cheshire Medical Center: For more information regarding General Surgery services in Keene, visit the Cheshire Medical Center General Surgery website.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Concord: Some minor procedures (such as biopsies and excisions) are done in our office. The majority of all other surgeries are performed at Concord Hospital.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Manchester: Some minor procedures (such as biopsies, excisions, and flexible sigmoidoscopies) are done in our office. The majority of all other surgeries are performed at Elliot Health System 1-Day Surgery or Elliot Hospital.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Nashua: Some minor procedures (such as biopsies, excisions, and vasectomies) are done in our office. The majority of all other surgeries are performed at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua.
For Manchester patients, please download and fill out the appropriate form prior to your appointment:
- Patients of Dr. Jeffrey Harnsberger, please download and fill out the Surgery Patient Information Form (PDF) prior to your appointment. Bring it with you to your visit.
- For breast surgery patients, please download and fill out the Patient Intake Form (PDF). Bring it with you to your appointment.
If you are a returning patient, you may use myDH to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record, and more.
For referring physicians
If you are a provider and would like to refer your patient to our program, please contact our Physician Connection Center.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, unless noted otherwise below:
- Cheshire Medical Center: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center: After 5:00 pm, please call the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center main number and ask for the general surgeon on call. The operator will page the covering surgeon or resident.