There are multiple options for D-Hconnect training.
This consists of a live environment demonstrating the different features of D-Hconnect for Provider and Staff templates populated only by test patients. If you have a D-Hconnect account and have already installed Citrix Receiver, go to dhapps.hitchcock.org to log in and access D-Hconnect Practice and Training.
We are continually adding new materials and quick reference sheets on both the training module within Citrix and on this website. The following documents will help you navigate D-Hconnect and learn some easy ways of completing some tasks:
- What's New in the D-Hconnect 2018 Upgrade? (PDF)
- Navigating D-Hconnect (PDF)
- Finding a Patient (PDF)
- InBasket Event Monitor Notifications (PDF)
- Attaching In Basket (PDF)
- Using Results Review (PDF)
- Viewing and Printing Lab Results (PDF)
D-Hconnect staff will be available to do group training. We encourage you to view the online training before committing to a group training. Email DHconnect@hitchcock.org if you are interested in scheduling group training.