- Prior to your appointment, please be sure to keep track of any questions or concerns that you may have and bring that list to your office visit.
- For first-time appointments, please bring any MRI or CT scans and reports which have been performed related to the evaluation.
- Please make every effort to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled visit to allow time for registration as well as any needed paperwork. We will do our best to see you in a timely manner.
- Please notify us if you will not be able to attend your scheduled appointment or will be late.
- Learn more about Shared Medical Appointments.
- Learn more about Neurology services at Cheshire Medical Center
If you are a returning patient, you may use myDH to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record, and more.
Log in or learn more about myDH
For referring physicians
To refer your patient for consultation, please see the Specialty Referrals page for more details. You may also contact us directly for inquiries.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, unless noted otherwise below:
- Cheshire Medical Center: Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm