Our diagnostic services include complete neurologic evaluation, including:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Neuromuscular electrophysiology (EMG)
- Long-term video and ambulatory EEG monitoring
- Lumbar Puncture (LP)
- Visual, auditory, somatosensory evoked potentials
- Digital subtraction angiography, arteriography and myography, with appropriate neuroradiology support, at the Lebanon campus.
Subspecialty clinics in pediatric neurology, neuro-oncology, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, headache, stroke, epilepsy, memory and dementia are held at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, NH. Twenty-six full-time neurologists and nine residents staff the department.