Support our research
Support our research by giving to the Dartmouth Health Parkinson's Disease Research fund.
Movement disorders team members oversee clinical research trials. These trials aim to discover new treatments for and insights into movement disorders.
- CurePSP [Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP), Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD), Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) and Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD)]
- Hitchcock Foundation
- Huntington’s Study Group
- International Essential Tremor Foundation
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Parkinson Study Group
- Pharmaceutical companies
We have many active trials that are enrolling patients across the system. A clinical trial/study is research in which people can participate and is one of the final steps in the process to look for better ways to prevent, diagnose, or treat your condition. The purpose of a clinical trial/study is to research the effectiveness of a treatment, medication, experimental drug, or device. Many of the standard treatments that patients receive today were developed based on the results of previous clinical trials.
View the list of movement disorders clinical trials with which this program is currently involved. Consider joining a trial today. You could help change the future of medicine.
Clinical trials across the U.S. and Canada
To view current movement disorders clinical trials across the U.S. and Canada, please use the following links. Note that some listings are multi-site studies, and others do not require travel to the research site. If you need assistance locating a clinical study in which you might participate, contact Diane L. Sherman at email@example.com or 603-653-6672.
- Fox Trial Finder at the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- Huntington's Disease Society of America HD Trial Finder
- International Essential Tremor Foundation's ET Trial Locator
- NIH Clinical Research Trials and You