The Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program is pleased to offer the following support services and informational resources to our community:
- Aging Resource Center lending library: The lending library includes books, pamphlets, CDs, and DVDs on a variety of health and caregiving topics.
- Event archive: View presentation materials from some past Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Progarm events.
- Movement disorders support groups: Support groups are available to provide information and aid to people with movement disorders and their caregivers.
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program brochure (PDF)
- Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Resource Center: The Resource Center provides information, materials, programs, and other resources to help patients and their care partners manage their everyday lives, and to serve as a resource when they have questions or concerns.
- Related resources: See our list of Dartmouth-Hitchcock departments and other websites that provide additional information related to Parkinson's disease and movement disorders.
Subscribe to our e-newsletters
We offer two weekly e-newsletters: