Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Elliot Health System and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care have partnered together to bring New Hampshire residents a unique health insurance plan called ElevateHealth. ElevateHealth is a more affordable benefit plan that focuses on better health and well-being for you and your family, with the high-quality coverage you need and the top-level service you expect.
ElevateHealth offers access to 13 of New Hampshire's premier hospitals, 650 primary care providers and 3,000 specialists.
ElevateHealth focuses on a team-based approach in which your doctors join together to deliver personalized, high-quality care to help you take your health to a higher level — it's the way health care should be.
ElevateHealth is available through the New Hampshire Health Insurance Marketplace, directly through Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, or through your employer or broker.
Strong patient-doctor communication, relationships and accessibility, with emphasis on helping you improve your health and stay well to avoid disease. That includes support from a personal health coach, who can work one-on-one with you to set and achieve health improvement goals.
Special programs for patients with chronic illness to help you get the most effective, highly coordinated care possible to best manage your condition, ensuring proper follow-up care after hospitalizations to avoid complications and relapses.
Improved coordination among your doctors, including follow-up communications with you after tests and lab work are done.
Help setting up appointments, answering any questions, ensuring you take tests just once so you don't have to repeat them, as well as providing after-hours support.
How the plan works
- ElevateHealth in-network providers are called Easy Access providers.
- You'll choose a primary care provider (PCP) for yourself and each family member. Your options include hundreds of PCPs listed in the ElevateHealth provider directory. With PCPs located in many New Hampshire cities and towns, chances are that you and your family can select doctors you know and trust.
- You'll find participating PCPs in these towns:
- New Boston
- New Ipswich
- New London
- South Berwick (Maine)
- South Stratham
- Specialty care is available with a referral from your PCP to an Easy Access specialist. Referrals are not necessary for some services, such as routine eye exams and most gynecological care.
- In the rare event that a child's specialty care cannot be provided by an Easy Access specialist or facility, we have a limited number of additional providers affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, who can be seen after a medical review and an authorization for care is granted from Harvard Pilgrim. These additional providers are called Authorized Access providers and are not otherwise available for standard care.