We offer a Primary Care Research Fellowship for clinicians who are interested in obtaining the necessary skills to incorporate research into primary care settings.
This fellowship will allow you to:
- Receive training in early-career investigator competencies in primary care research
- Develop your research projects and grants under the mentorship of senior faculty members
- Attend seminars in healthcare delivery science methods and statistics, implementation research, mobile health technology, and human and health systems engineering
- Work with expert faculty mentors in primary care research and engage in ongoing research
- Participate in research presentations and conferences for postdoctoral fellows and junior faculty in primary care research
- Obtain a fully-funded Master's degree in Public Health
Our fellowship program is designed to support four postdoctoral fellows annually for two to three years each. Our program's goal is to quickly and efficiently develop a new generation of early career investigators with the skills to address critical gaps in knowledge, to improve healthcare quality and population health, while reducing overall healthcare costs.
Our individually tailored mentoring fellowship is led by a team of senior primary care health services researchers:
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is located in Lebanon, New Hampshire, which is part of the Upper Connecticut River Valley area of central New Hampshire and Vermont, also known as the Upper Valley. Learn more about life in Lebanon and Hanover.