We can help you quit tobacco
Smoking is the leading preventable cause of death, and quitting is the single most important thing you can do for your health.
However, it's hard to quit smoking and you might need some help. Nicotine in tobacco is an addictive drug and it can be a very difficult to quit. Seventy percent of all adult smokers want to quit smoking but are overwhelmed with the process.
See our Information and Materials page for educational information about quitting smoking, downloadable smoking cessation materials, podcasts, websites, helplines, and more.
Quitting smoking programs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Cheshire Medical Center Tobacco Cessation Program
One-on-one counseling, classes, medications
- Koop Tobacco Treatment Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Alexandra Fannin, APRN
- Live Well/Work Well Tobacco Cessation Program
One-on-one tobacco counseling for Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees and their dependents
White River Junction
- Good Neighbor Health Clinic
One-on-one counseling for all ages and incomes
- VA Medical Center
Classes and support group
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center Tobacco Cessation Program
One-on-one counseling, QuitLine, classes, and hypnosis therapy