The Section of Urology provides diagnostic and therapeutic services for urologic disorders in adults. Our services are offered at various sites in New Hampshire and Vermont. Our regional sites are staffed by Dartmouth Health-affiliated providers.
We coordinate the multidisciplinary management of diverse urologic conditions for your care. For example:
- Female pelvic floor reconstruction: An integrated program involving urology, gynecology, and physical therapy.
- Gender-affirming revision surgery: These cases are treated collaboratively by urology, plastic surgery, and other services.
- Genitourinary neoplasms: Managed in conjunction with radiation oncology and hematology/oncology through the Dartmouth Cancer Center, emphasizing the latest techniques of organ sparing treatment and functional preservation.
- Kidney stones: Treated and counseled by a team of urologists, nephrologists, and nutritionists in a multidisciplinary kidney stone clinic.
- Men's Health Center: Providing medical and surgical solutions for the challenging personal problems that face many men.
Support research and education in Urology
Our programs thrive on your generous support. Please consider making a gift to support Urology. Thank you!