The Urology Gender Clinic provides gender-affirming genitourinary surgical care in a compassionate environment. We follow the World Health Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) standards and work with a team of:
- Mental health specialists
- Plastic surgeons
We provide holistic, gender-affirming surgical care that meets your needs for genitourinary reconstruction.
Our services include surgical consults for gender-affirming:
- Feminizing procedures:
- Orchiectomy (testicle removal)
- Vaginoplasty (vaginal construction)
- Gender-affirming surgery complication revision surgery:
- Urethral stricture
- Genitourinary fistula
- Masculinizing procedures:
- Vaginectomy (vaginal removal)
- Referrals to other specialties for hormone management, additional gender-affirming surgery, or mental health needs
For more gender care information, visit the Transgender Health Program.