The Gynecology Gender Clinic provides evidence-based care for transgender, non-binary, and gender queer individuals. You'll receive gender-affirming care that is specific to your needs.
Our services include:
- Cervical cancer testing (pap smears)
- Contraception management
- Discussion of fertility preservation including sperm banking and referral for egg freezing
- Referrals to other specialties for hormone management, gender-affirming surgery, or mental health needs
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- Surgical consults for hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) and oopherectomy (removal of the ovaries)
To learn more about our gender-affirming services, please refer to the Transgender Health Program section.