The Transgender Health Program is dedicated to providing high-quality gender-affirming care to pediatric and adult patients.
Our team includes experienced providers across various departments within the Dartmouth Health system. We are here to support you throughout all aspects of your gender transition.
Our gender-affirming environment
It's important that all of our patients feel comfortable and safe. You'll find an open and welcoming environment, which includes:
- Gender-neutral restroom access
- Medical records that reflect your name, pronouns, and gender identity
- Physical exams you are comfortable with
We are dedicated to providing you with compassionate, equitable care. These practices have been part of our core for over 100 years and will remain. Our commitment to LGBTQIA+ patients is unshakable.
We offer a wide variety of services for every stage of your journey, including:
- Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy (GAHT) for adults and adolescents.
- Gender-affirming surgery, including top surgery, bottom surgery, and facial feminization surgery.
- Gynecological services.
- Hair removal.
- Mental and behavioral health services.
- Puberty blockers for children and adolescents.
- Referrals for primary care services.
- Reproductive health and fertility services.
- Support with navigating community-based resources.
- Voice therapy and referrals for voice surgery.