The Aging Resource Center provides older adults, families, and community members with information, education, and support to help them live healthier and more informed lives. Our Center is part of Dartmouth Health's Geriatric Center of Excellence (GCOE).
We focus on improving your physical, mental, and spiritual health. We also focus on the well-being of you and your family caregivers.
- Conduct wellness research
- Collaborate with healthcare teams and community groups
- Provide education for healthcare professionals and the public
- Offer support to older adults, care partners, and family caregivers
Our programs and services
We offer families in New Hampshire and Vermont free programs and services, such as:
- A comfortable and restful space in which to read, browse the internet, and view an exhibit of art by local senior artists
- Advanced care planning
- A lending library of books and DVDs, as well as many free materials
- Advance directive assistance. We have Vermont and New Hampshire forms and can answer your questions. Please call ahead if you need assistance, or stop by to pick up the forms during our regular hours.
- Alzheimer's Association workshops
- Caregiver education classes
- Community classes and events
- Friendly staff members and volunteers to assist you
- HowsYourHealth - an online health assessment tool and information source for assistance in health care decision making
- Information about preventing and treating common health conditions of older adults
- On-site professionals from the Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Program and the Chaplaincy department
- Spiritual support
- Support groups
Make a gift
Your gift to helps us improve the health and quality of life of older adults and their families through research, education, and clinical programs.
- Donate to the GCOE (formerly the Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging).
- See more options for giving to Dartmouth Health and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Gift planning is the process of making the most of your charitable giving while planning for your own financial needs.