The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center provides older adults, families, and community members with information, education, and support to help them live healthier and more informed lives. Our Center is under the Dartmouth Centers for Health & Aging (DCHA).
Make a gift
Your gift to DCHA helps us to improve the health and quality of life of older adults and their families through research, education, and clinical programs.
- Donate to The Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging.
- See more options for giving to Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Gift planning is the process of making the most of your charitable giving while planning for your own financial needs.
DCHA focuses on improving your physical, mental, and spiritual health. We also focus on the well-being of you and your family caregivers.
The DCHA also provides the following services:
- Conducts wellness research
- Collaborates with healthcare teams and community groups
- Provides education for healthcare professionals and the public
- Offers support to older adults, care partners, and family caregivers
To learn more, watch our 10th-anniversary video below.
Our programs and services
We offer families in New Hampshire and Vermont free programs and services, such as:
- A comfortable and restful space in which to read, browse the internet, and view an exhibit of art by local senior artists
- Advanced care planning
- A lending library of books and DVDs, as well as many free materials
- Advance Directives - We have Vermont and New Hampshire forms and can answer your questions. Please call ahead if you need assistance, or stop by to pick up the forms during our regular hours.
- Alzheimer's Association workshops
- Caregiver education classes
- Community classes and events
- Friendly staff members and volunteers to assist you
- HowsYourHealth - an online health assessment tool and information source for assistance in health care decision making
- Information about prevention and treatment of common health conditions of older adults
- On-site professionals from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Parkinson’s Center and the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Chaplaincy department
- Spiritual support
- Support groups