The Aging Resource Center offers various ongoing support and discussion groups. Join our mailing list to receive periodic announcements, class listings, and new about the Aging Resource Center.
Please also refer to the following helpful topics:
- Age-related health information: Age-related health encyclopedia topics
- Helpful websites: Websites that provide resources and information on topics that affect older adults
- Home Safety Checklist (PDF): A checklist to help you find out how safe your home is for those at risk of falling
- Lending library: Information about borrowing books, CDs, DVDs, and other materials from our lending library
- Recorded events: Recordings of past Aging Resource Center events
- Use it or lose it: An article about physical activity, which helps us attain our goals, maintain our functioning and promote comfort