Improve patient safety and reduce medication errors with our 24/7 Dartmouth-Hitchcock TelePharmacy service
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Connected Care TelePharmacy team of experienced, acute care pharmacists is ready to assist your hospital during the hours when you do not have an onsite pharmacist. By adding D-H TelePharmacy to your team, your hospital will be able to provide 24/7 pharmacist review of orders, reconciliation and consultation. You will realize increased patient safety through reduction of medication errors and adverse drug reactions. D-H TelePharmacy also ensures compliance with current guidelines for prospective review of medications prior to administration of the first dose.
For first-rate pharmacy coverage around the clock, make D-H TelePharmacy part of your team!
Community and critical access hospitals:
- Providing 24/7 access to experienced acute care pharmacists
- Reducing medication errors and improving clinical outcomes
- Providing consistent care between day and night and weekend shifts
- Offering daytime offloading option, freeing your pharmacist for rounding and counseling
Local providers and nurses:
- Processing orders promptly
- Providing medication consult support
- Collaborating with your pharmacy team to assist with complex patients
- Providing access to specialized expertise
- Delivering outstanding customer service
To learn more about D-H TelePharmacy, contact us today.