Improve patient safety and reduce medication errors with our 24/7 TelePharmacy service
Our Connected Care TelePharmacy team of experienced, acute care pharmacists is ready to assist your hospital during the hours when you do not have an onsite pharmacist. By adding TelePharmacy to your team, your hospital will be able to provide 24/7 pharmacist review of orders, reconciliation, and consultation. You will realize increased patient safety through reduction of medication errors and adverse drug reactions. TelePharmacy also ensures compliance with current guidelines for prospective review of medications prior to administration of the first dose.
For first-rate pharmacy coverage around the clock, make TelePharmacy part of your team!
Community and critical access hospitals:
- Providing 24/7 access to experienced acute care pharmacists
- Reducing medication errors and improving clinical outcomes
- Providing consistent care between day and night and weekend shifts
- Offering daytime offloading option, freeing your pharmacist for rounding and counseling
Local providers and nurses:
- Processing orders promptly
- Providing medication consult support
- Collaborating with your pharmacy team to assist with complex patients
- Providing access to specialized expertise
- Delivering outstanding customer service
To learn more about our TelePharmacy, contact us today.