In the interest of protecting the health and safety our patients and our Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) staff, our locations in the southern part of New Hampshire have more restrictive caregiver and approved visitor procedures.
Where do these procedures apply?
These caregiver and approved visitor procedures apply to the following locations:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, Manchester, Nashua, and elsewhere in southern New Hampshire
For information about visitor policies at other Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) facilities, please review the guidelines at each location.
Visitor procedures at D-H Concord, Manchester, and Nashua
- Every person entering a D-H building will be screened and is required to wear a medical grade mask at all times. If you do not have a medical grade mask, one will be provided for you. If you refuse to wear a mask you will be asked to leave our facility.
- Adults who are able to attend outpatient appointments independently are urged to do so. Those who require a caregiver for physical or cognitive support may have 1 person accompany them to an outpatient appointment or be present for a procedure.
- Newborns and children up to age 2 may be accompanied by 2 caregivers.
- Patients aged 2 to 18 may be accompanied by 1 caregiver, unless an exception is previously arranged.
Some areas or clinics may have additional constraints or requirements beyond these guidelines. Patients and required caregivers should contact the specific department or unit if there are questions.