Our primary mission is to protect our patients, staff, and visitors at all times. We have updated our policies and procedures for vendor representatives who are coming to any of our Dartmouth Health locations.
All vendor representatives and Dartmouth Health employees are required to follow our visitor policies and procedures, including screening at any of our entrances.
How vendors can access Dartmouth Health locations
Vendors are required to have an appointment scheduled with Vendormate prior to their arrival on-site for the following activities:
- Direct patient care
- Direct support of clinical operations (for example, patient education and staff training)
Vendors are not permitted if they do not have an appointment scheduled in Vendormate for either of the above reasons. For example, vendors are not permitted for introductory meet-and-greet meetings, solicitations, or business reviews. We strong encourage you to use video or conference calls for these types of interactions.
Dartmouth Health Vendormate locations
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center*
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (Note: As of May 9, 2022, vendor parking is in Lot B in the Main Entrance parking and the Vendormate kiosk is relocated to the counter behind the Main Rotunda Information Desk.)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Manchester
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center*
- New London Hospital*
*Vendormate implementation planned for June 2022
Vendormate appointment check in requirements
Before you arrive for your appointment, please confirm your appointment with the Dartmouth Health employee you are meeting and make sure that your appointment has been scheduled in Vendormate.
As a vendor, you must meet all of the following requirements when checking in using Vendormate:
- All of your immunizations must be current (these include COVID-19; chickenpox; hepatitis B; influenza, MMR - measles, mumps and rubella; TB test; and Td/Tdap)
- You must complete an attestation of compliance with all Dartmouth Health vendor policies and procedures.
- You will be seen by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment please leave the building.
- You must wear a company ID badge at all times when in a Dartmouth Health facility.
- You must print and wear a Vendormate photo badge at all times during your visit.
- You are not permitted to be present for any aerosol-generating procedure regardless of the patient’s COVID-19 status (for example, intubation and extubation).
- You are not permitted to be present for any aspect of care of a patient with COVID-19 or under investigation for COVID-19. If a rare clinical instance arises in which a vendor's presence is necessary in these scenarios, an exemption must be requested by contacting either:
You must contact your Dartmouth Health point-of-contact to request an appointment in Vendormate.
- For appointment questions or concerns, please contact Ellen Traynor, Supply Chain Program Coordinator, at Ellen.M.Traynor@hitchcock.org or call 603-653-1601.
- For Vendormate account questions or concerns, please contact GHX Vendormate support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-968-7449.
On the day of your appointment
On the day of your appointment, you must affirm that you have not had any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours:
- Body aches
- Fever >/= 100 degrees F
- Nausea or diarrhea
- New headaches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Profound fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
If you have had any of these symptoms, please leave the building and check with your physician.
By acknowledging these policies, you agree to follow and comply with any direction given to you by a Dartmouth Health employee.