Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Specialty Pharmacy is a patient-oriented pharmacy bringing personalized 24/7 customer support to people with complex medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis, and infertility. We are proud to serve patients in Northern New England who are seen at a Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) and Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics affiliated clinic.
We provide you with resources such as:
- Access to our specialty pharmacists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Knowledge of your benefits and copay responsibilities, including personalized copay assistance
- Refill reminders for your maintenance medications
- Free mail-order delivery in confidential packing via USPS, UPS, or FedEx (overnight shipping available)
- Communication with your Dartmouth Health provider to develop a care plan to meet your specific needs
- Prescription pick-up at the D-H Pharmacy at Centerra 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We strive to improve the quality and affordability of health care for the population we serve. Our pharmacists are specially trained to provide patients with an outstanding pharmacy experience.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy resources
- Specialty Pharmacy Welcome Packet (PDF)
- Specialty medications and self-injection training resources
- Prescription services
- Patient safety
- Patient information on emergency preparedness
Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
Our patients have the right to courteous, respectful, and confidential treatment. Please review the Dartmouth Health notice of privacy practices and explanation of your rights as a patient.
For any feedback, grievances, or complaints, contact Megan Waite, PharmD, Specialty Pharmacy Director by calling the Pharmacy or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also complete the feedback survey at the end of the welcome packet and return it as directed.
All complaints and grievances are investigated by management and resolved; you will receive communication as to the status of the grievance, including a final letter including the name of the hospital contact, steps taken for the review, results of the review, and the completion date.
We will contact you within 5 days of the complaint being filed, and follow up with a resolution within 14 days.
If your complaint is not resolved appropriately by the pharmacy you may contact the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy at 603-271-2350 (extension 2) between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Hours and days of operation
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- After hours: A licensed pharmacist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For after-hours care, please call the Specialty Pharmacy toll-free number (see the "Contact us" drop-down in the upper-right corner of this page).
Prescriptions may be picked up at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Pharmacy at Centerra.
- Drive-through: 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- Walk-in: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm every day except for the holidays listed below
The Dartmouth Hitchcock Pharmacy at Centerra is closed for walk-ins on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Prescription home delivery
Prescription home delivery is available from D-H Pharmacy (Home Delivery, Hooksett).
We are proud to announce that it has earned URAC accreditation in Specialty Pharmacy. URAC is the independent leader in promoting health care quality through accreditation, certification, and measurement. By achieving this status, DHMC and Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics have demonstrated a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes, and better patient outcomes.
ACHC (Accreditation Commission for Health Care) is a recognized leader in pharmacy compliance.
By achieving ACHC Accreditation, pharmacies are able to demonstrate their commitment to providing the highest-quality service through compliance with national regulations and industry best practices.
Our Specialty Pharmacy mirrors the vision and values defined by DHMC and Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics.