We are pleased to announce the current list of medications (PDF) available through the Prescription Advantage Program.
When you use the Prescription Advantage Program:
- No enrollment is required.
- Claims will be submitted through your Prescription benefits manager to be applied towards your out-of-pocket deductible. Cash discount cards do not apply. Manufacturer coupons are eligible, but restrictions apply.
- You can use your Health Savings Account (HSA) card to purchase prescriptions available through this program.
This program applies to medications purchased at the following locations:
- Cheshire Medical Center Pharmacy (outpatient)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Pharmacy (home delivery)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Pharmacy at Centerra
- Dick Halls’ House Pharmacy
Program pricing is limited to select manufacturers and commonly prescribed doses. This program does not offer special manufacturer substitution requests or additional formulation requests.
Please check the list of covered medications (PDF) for the most up-to-date information before you fill your prescription.
- Tier 1 pricing: $5.00 for a dispense quantity of 30 tablets/capsules (not based on day supply); $12.00 for a dispense quantity of 90 tablets/capsules. Prices are prorated for all dispense quantities greater than 30. Ointments/creams are priced $5.00 for 1 package and $12 for 3 packages.
- Tier II pricing: $10.00 for a dispense quantity of 30 tablets/capsules (not based on day supply); $27.00 for a dispense quantity of 90 tablets/capsules. Prices are prorated for all dispense quantities greater than 30. Eye drops are priced $10.00 for 1 package and $27 for 3 packages.
- Tier III pricing: Pricing is set at $75 per unit of measure, or manufacturer package size. Tier III pricing is limited to D-H Pharmacy (Home Delivery) and D-H Pharmacy at Centerra only. Proration is unavailable for this tier.
For more individual pricing questions, please speak to a Pharmacy representative when filling your prescriptions.