Masks are still required at D-HH facilities. We still require visitors to D-HH facilities to wear a mask. While the CDC has recently issued masking recommendations for fully vaccinated people, these recommendations do not apply to health care settings. Our continued requirement to wear masks is intended to protect our most vulnerable patients who have weakened immune systems and are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 disease. Please help to protect our patients, providers, and staff by wearing a mask while you are inside any of our buildings.
Select the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health facility you would like to visit
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has returned to limited visitor guidelines.
Effective Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, Manchester, Nashua, and elsewhere in southern New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Lyme in Lyme, New Hampshire (new policies begin September 1, 2021)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, New Hampshire (new policies begin September 1, 2021)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road in Lebanon, New Hampshire (new policies begin September 1, 2021)
- The Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care in Lebanon, New Hampshire (new policies begin September 1, 2021)
- Alice Peck Day in Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, New Hampshire
- Mt Ascutney Hospital and Health Center in Windsor and Woodstock, Vermont
- New London Hospital in New London, New Hampshire