We are pleased to offer our patients the convenience of on-site laboratory services in locations throughout New Hampshire.
We are accredited by the State of New Hampshire, College of American Pathologists (CAP), Joint Commission, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
We use high-quality, state-of-the-art equipment and procedures to serve our patients. We are proud to offer:
- Posting of results to myDH within 72 hours of release (see myDH info below)
- Immediate electronic transmission of completed test results to your Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center provider
(Note: Other labs do not have this direct connection with Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center providers)
- A patient-centered service model of personalized, friendly care
- Certified phlebotomists
- Convenient locations and hours of operation
- Short wait times
- A comprehensive diagnostic test menu
- Insurance coverage of lab services from most insurance companies (please verify if your plan applies lab services to co-pay or deductible)
Hours and locations
We have many onsite locations, and their hours of operation vary. Most offer early morning and evening hours, as well as some weekend hours. See our Hours and Locations page for details.
Note: You will need to register before every laboratory visit, even if you have a doctor's appointment the same day and have already registered for that appointment.
About your lab results
- The laboratory staff is unable to share results directly with patients. Please contact your primary care office for any questions you may have about your lab results.
- If there is an abnormal result on one of your lab tests, your family doctor (primary care physician, or PCP) will call you as soon as possible.
- If your lab results are normal, you will be notified by mail within 2 weeks.
- If you have not been notified of your lab results within 2 weeks, please contact your PCP's office.
Manage your health care with myDH!
Free, Secure, Powerful, Easy to Use
As an added convenience, we encourage you to use myDH, a free service that makes taking care of your health that much easier.
With the myDH secure website, you can:
- View your test results
- Request and reschedule appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Send your health care team secure messages
- View your account
- Make payments online
- And much more