We are accredited by the State of NH, CAP, Joint Commission, CMS, and CLIA and use high-quality, state-of-the-art equipment and procedures to serve our patients. We are proud to offer:
- Posting of results to myD-H within 72 hours of release (see myD-H info below)
- Immediate electronic transmission of completed test results to your Dartmouth-Hitchcock provider
(Note: Other labs do not have this direct connection with Dartmouth-Hitchcock providers)
- A patient-centered service model of personalized, friendly care
- Certified phlebotomists
- Convenient locations and hours of operation
- Short wait times
- Comprehensive diagnostic test menu
- Coverage of lab services from most insurance companies (please verify if your plan applies lab services to co-pay or deductible)
Hours and locations
We have many onsite locations, and their hours of operation vary - with most offering early morning and evening hours, as well as some weekend hours. See our Hours and Locations page for details.
Note: You will need to register before every laboratory visit, even if you have a doctor's appointment the same day and have already registered for that appointment.
About your lab results
- The laboratory staff is unable to share results directly with patients. Please contact your primary care office for any questions you may have about your lab results.
- If there is an abnormal result on one of your lab tests, your family doctor (primary care physician, or PCP) will call you as soon as possible.
- If your lab results are normal, you will be notified by mail within two weeks.
- If you have not been notified of your lab results within two weeks, please contact your PCP's office.
Manage your health care with myD-H!
Free, Secure, Powerful, Easy-to-Use
As an added convenience, we encourage you to use myD-H - a free service that makes taking care of your health that much easier. With myD-H, you can view your test results, request and reschedule appointments, request prescription renewals, send your healthcare team secure messages, view your account and make payments online, and much more via a secure website.
Visit myD-H.org to sign up today.