Outpatient Surgery Center
The 41,000-square-foot Outpatient Surgery Center (OSC) at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center was built so that when you are having a same-day procedure, you can safely and conveniently have your surgery and return back home to begin your recovery as quickly as possible. The OSC is located at 36 Lahaye Drive in Lebanon, NH, less than a mile from the intersection with Route 120.
Advantages of the Outpatient Surgery Center
When you visit the OSC, you will experience unique benefits, such as:
- Enjoy one-stop registration for a stress-free experience, with fewer delays and less waiting time on the day of your surgery
- On-site parking makes it easy for you to come in and out
- Have the peace of mind that you can return home by day's end for a more comfortable and convenient recovery
Patient and visitor comfort
- Our facility offers dedicated adult and pediatric waiting areas and recovery rooms
- Controlling your discomfort after surgery is our major focus. Our staff will continually monitor your pain level while you are waking up and before you go home. We are committed to helping you avoid nausea after surgery. By developing a special medication plan for you, we will do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible following surgery.