The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Postgraduate Residency Programs offer Advanced Practice Providers an intensive 12-month experience of advanced training. Your training will be comprised of didactic and clinical curriculums that will occur concomitantly.
Accelerate your career
Our Postgraduate Advanced Practice Provider Residencies give you the opportunity to:
- Develop critical and highly marketable skills to care for patients longitudinally.
- Experience a variety and a high volume of critical procedures.
- Be part of an organization dedicated to training the next generation of health care providers.
- Learn and work alongside colleagues in all areas of the medical field who are committed to team-based patient care.
- Access world class research and professors through Dartmouth College and Geisel School of Medicine.
- Earn a competitive annual stipend of $70,000, full and comprehensive benefits provided by Dartmouth-Hitchcock, and Category 1 CME is available for free by participating and attending lectures, conferences, grand rounds and journal club.
- Live in a diverse social, cultural and artistic community that offers a wide range of year-round outdoor recreational activities with easy access to major metropolitan areas.