Applications for 2023 are now being accepted for our postgraduate Advanced Practice Provider Programs.
We offer 6 postgraduate Advanced Practice Provider (APP) residency and fellowship programs at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. These programs offer you a rigorous 12-month training experience that will help launch your career as an advanced practice provider.
- Cardiothoracic Surgical Advanced Practice Provider Residency
- Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider Residency
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Interprofessional Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship
- Neurology Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship
- Otolaryngology Surgical Advanced Practice Provider Residency
Our programs have been created in accordance with the published Accreditation Standards for Clinical Postgraduate Physician Assistant Programs by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) and Association of Postgraduate APRN Programs (APGAP), with anticipation of accreditation.