We offer two postgraduate Physician Assistant Surgical Residency programs in Otolaryngology and Cardiothoracic and four Post-Graduate Advanced Practice Provider Residencies/Fellowships in Critical Care, Neurology, Hospital Medicine, and Palliative Medicine. These programs offer participants a rigorous 12-month training experience that will help launch your career.
- Cardiothoracic Surgical Physician Assistant Post-Graduate Residency
- Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider Residency
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Interprofessional Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine APP Fellowship
- Neurology Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship
- Otolaryngology Surgical Physician Assistant Post-Graduate Residency
Our programs have been created in accordance with the published Accreditation Standards for Clinical Postgraduate Physician Assistant Programs by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) and Association of Postgraduate APRN Programs (APGAP), with anticipation of accreditation.