The Functional Restoration Program is for chronic spine and other pain sufferers.
The rehabilitation program:
- Increases physical functioning
- Improves pain-coping skills
- Promotes the return to a productive lifestyle at home or work
- Limits the need for future spine treatments
Your provider can refer you to the program by calling us.
The 14-day program runs each calendar month. It runs eight hours Monday through Friday for two weeks, and then four days the third week. The first day involves extensive physical, psychological, and goal evaluations. After day one, each day has:
- Four hours of physical training and integration with your goals
- Plans for work, play, and daily activities
- Extensive planning to ensure you can maintain the gains you have made
- A one-hour lecture about important topics such as anatomy, surgery, pain, drugs, and vocational resources
- Counseling and instruction in pain management and coping skills