Learn more about palliative care and related topics.
- Advance directives: See why it is important for you and your family to have written instructions about your health care wishes in your medical record if you have a health crisis that leaves you unable to speak for yourself. An advance directive is a gift to your family in a time of crisis and stress.
- Frequently asked questions: Read the answers to frequently asked questions about palliative care.
- Get Palliative Care: This website provides information about palliative care.
- Living Well with Serious Illness (PDF). This pamphlet explains palliative care services and resources available through the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Make a gift: Support the work of the Palliative Care Program.