Our Medication Assistance Program (MAP) helps eligible uninsured and underinsured patients to receive needed prescription medications from pharmaceutical companies.
Most major pharmaceutical companies have patient assistance programs that offer many of their medications free or at a reduced cost to eligible individuals. Eligibility requirements include:
- The applicant must be a U.S. resident.
- For most programs, the applicant must not have any other type of prescription coverage, including Medicare Part D, Medicaid, VA, private insurance, etc. You MAY be eligible for some programs if your prescription coverage is limited.
- Although the income guidelines vary by company, total household income generally must be at or below 200% to 300% of poverty level, or approximately $24,980 to $37,470 a year for a household of one, $33,820 to $50,730 a year for a household of two, etc.
- Only long-term medications are covered.
If you meet the above criteria, you could be eligible to receive medication for free or reduced cost from the pharmaceutical company.
How we can help
We are taking information for new patients. Please leave your name, date of birth, and telephone number with the secretary. A Resource Specialist will contact you to review your medication needs.
- Please call 603-650-5400 if you have any questions.