Your primary care physician (family doctor or PCP), must refer you to the Radiology Department for any tests. You cannot set up an appointment on your own.
- Please make every effort to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled visit to allow time for registration as well as any needed paperwork. We will do our best to see you in a timely manner.
- Please notify us if you will not be able to attend your scheduled appointment or will be late.
If you are a current patient, you may use myDH to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
Log in or learn more about myDH
For referring physicians
Please see our list of referral forms to refer a patient to our department.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, unless noted otherwise below:
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Concord:
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (in office), 2:00 to 5:00 pm (on-call)
- Sunday: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm (on-call only)