Advancing Competency for Geriatric Care (ACGC) in rural Northern New England is a three-year Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant.
ACGC provides geriatric specific education to all levels of nursing with a specific goal of increasing resources for nurses to become certified geriatric nurses.
ACGC is based at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, New Hampshire, and works in collaboration with DHMC's Geriatric Education Center and Aging Resource Center. The project directors are Brenda Jordan, APRN and Justin Montgomery, APRN.
All monthly lectures are recorded and available online. These lectures are posted with other recorded lectures hosted by the Geriatric Education Center.
- Christine Parker, Administrative Assistant
- Nichole Sorenson, Associate Project Director
- Kelly Kirkpatrick, Associate Project Director
- Brenda Jordan, Co-Project Director
- Justin Montgomery, Co-Project Director