Applications for 2023 are now being accepted
Applications to the Otolaryngology Surgical Advance Practice Provider Residency will include:
- A recent copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Otolaryngology (500 to 1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letterhead
- These can be submitted with our other application materials or directly by your references to email@example.com.
- If you are currently enrolled in a Physician Assistant Master's degree program, one must be from your Physician Assistant Program or Medical Director.
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone or virtual interview.
For all questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.