Our cosmetic dermatology services offer the most advanced cosmetic technologies and medical skin care available. Our goal is to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin at every stage of your life.
Our team offers customized treatment plans and medically supervised procedures all in a warm and caring clinically safe environment.
All services are performed by our cosmetic team of dermatologists and registered nurses.
- Body contouring treatments, including CoolSculpt® and Kybella®, to reduce soft "pinch-able" fat in abdomen, flank and thighs.
- Dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of fine lines as well as deeper wrinkles (Sculptra®, Restylane®, Juvéderm® and Radiesse®)
- Licensed esthetician services providing medical-grade skin care plans and in-office treatments, including facial peels and HydraFacials®, to help you achieve your skin health goals.
- Microneedling, which uses small needle pricks to stimulate collagen growth to generate smoother, firmer skin. It can be used to help lessen the appearance of scars, wrinkles and large pores.
- Miradry®, which uses energy to destroy underarm sweat glands for the treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis of the axilla)
- Sclerotherapy, an injection to reduce unsightly superficial spider veins
- Silhouette Instalift® is a minimally invasive procedure that instantly lifts aging skin in the mid-face area and gradually restores facial volume for long-lasting results.
- Skin care plans that include a thorough assessment of your skin and recommendations for your specific needs
- Wrinkle relaxers, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of the upper face
From BOTOX® Cosmetic to clinical resurfacing and state-of-the-art laser treatments, we can coordinate a routine for healthy beautiful skin, customized just for you.
Appointments and referrals
We provide services in Concord, Lebanon, Manchester, and Nashua, New Hampshire.
To make an appointment, please contact us.