We provide consultation and therapy for diseases of the skin, hair, nails, and adjacent mucous membranes (genitalia and mouth). Our dermatologists treat a wide range of dermatological conditions.
In particular, we specialize in the following dermatology services:
- Contact dermatitis: Treatment of allergic reactions, such as eczema, due to direct skin contact with potential irritants or allergens
- Cosmetic dermatology: Services to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin at every stage of your life
- Cutaneous lymphoma: Treatment for cancers of lymphocytes (type of white blood cells) that involve the skin
- Dermatology-Rheumatology Clinic: Comprehensive care for patients with autoimmune skin and joint disease
- Gender services: Laser hair removal for hirsutism and before gender transition surgery. We also offer treatment for acne and hair loss related to hormonal treatments for transgender patients.
- Hair disorders and hair loss: Treatment for conditions that affect the scalp and other hair-bearing areas of the body
- High-risk skin cancer: A specialty care clinic designed for patients at higher risk of developing skin cancers
- Immunobullous Disease Clinic: A clinic that provides specialty care for blistering skin conditions
- Pediatric dermatology: Providing treatment for pediatric skin conditions.
- Phototherapy and photodynamic therapy: Using specific types of light treatment to treat skin conditions.
- Psychocutaneous medicine: A clinic that combines the expertise of skin-directed treatments from dermatology along with pharmacologic and behavioral therapies
- Skin cancer care (Mohs surgery): A highly specialized procedure for the removal of skin cancer. It is especially useful in tumors that are difficult to remove because of body site or tumor growth pattern (including tumors that have recurred).