Our pediatric dermatologists provide treatment for a wide array of pediatric skin conditions. Our doctors also perform dermatologic surgery for pediatric patients when necessary.
- A child-friendly approach for older children using local anesthesia
- Surgeries for younger children or those who cannot tolerate local anesthesia
Our pediatric dermatologists emphasize education and shared decision making with caregivers. We address the physical aspects of skin conditions, as well as the emotional effects.
The common conditions we treat include:
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Autoimmune skin diseases (for example, vitiligo and alopecia)
- Genetic skin conditions
- Infantile hemangiomas
- Pigmented lesions (moles and birthmarks)
- Port wine stains
- Skin lumps, bumps, and cysts
- Other vascular birthmarks (for example, venous malformations and lymphatic malformations)
For more information about our pediatric dermatology clinic, please refer to Pediatric Dermatology on the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) website.