Our pediatric dermatologists provide treatment for a wide array of pediatric skin conditions. Our doctors also perform dermatologic surgery for pediatric patients when necessary.
- A child-friendly approach for older children using local anesthesia
- Surgeries for younger children or those who cannot tolerate local anesthesia
Our pediatric dermatologists emphasize education and shared decision-making with caregivers. We address the physical aspects of skin conditions, as well as the emotional effects.
The common conditions we treat include:
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Autoimmune skin diseases (for example, vitiligo and alopecia)
- Genetic skin conditions
- Infantile hemangiomas
- Pigmented lesions (moles and birthmarks)
- Port wine stains
- Skin lumps, bumps, and cysts
- Other vascular birthmarks (for example, venous malformations and lymphatic malformations)
For more information about our pediatric dermatology clinic, please refer to Pediatric Dermatology on the Dartmouth Health Children's website.