We provide CME/CNE credit transcripts online anytime, which are updated monthly. Follow the instructions below to access your transcript online.
To access your online transcript
- Visit the Continuing Education for Professionals website.
- You will be brought to the login screen. Enter your email address and password to log in. If you do not know your email or password, please contact the CME/CNE Office.
- If the Personal tab of your My Account page is incomplete, you will be brought to that page. Fill in all required fields (unrequired fields are helpful to us too), then scroll down and click "Save". You will not be able to navigate the site until this step is completed.
- If you are not brought to Live Activities page, click the Home button in the upper right to be brought there. Click the Online Transcript link on the menu on the left.
- You will be brought to your online transcript.
- To save or print a copy, click the "Print" link on the upper right.
- You may filter the report by various criteria.
- Click "Run Report".
- The transcript will be generated. To print the report there is a widget (menu bar) which appears near the bottom or top of the window when you hover your cursor over it. Select the print icon to print the report or the save icon to save the report.