The Center for Learning and Professional Development's Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Offices maintain a list of regularly scheduled series and Grand Rounds.
Grand Rounds schedule and topics
Grand Rounds lectures are held at various times and locations at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Most lectures can be viewed live online. In addition, you can view recorded webcasts.
During a live Grand Rounds presentation, you can email the presenter when you have a question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving CME credit for lectures viewed online
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ is only available for lecture webcasts viewed live, in real time. The online evaluations are time-stamped, and credit will only be awarded for online evaluations submitted on the same day the lecture takes place. You should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of your participation in the activity. When a live seminar is complete, you must submit an online evaluation to obtain credit.
Accessing your current CME/CNE transcript online
CME/CNE transcripts can be accessed online anytime, and are updated monthly.
Contact the CME/CNE office
Contact us if you need more information about Dartmouth-Hitchcock Grand Rounds lectures, or have questions regarding credit or transcripts.
Learn more about our Grand Rounds
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds: Presentations about genomic medicine and testing
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds: Presentations about the advances in clinical care of patients with cardiovascular diseases
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds: Presentations about HIV/AIDS care and management.
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds: Presentations about leadership styles, skills, and strategies
- Medicine Grand Rounds: Presentations to identify and apply the most current treatment guidelines and standards for evidence-based medicine
- Neurology Grand Rounds: Presentations to improve knowledge and patient outcomes in accordance with the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) guidelines
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds: Presentations and discussions with experts in the cancer care field
- Nursing Grand Rounds: Presentations from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nursing Continuing Education Council, providing accredited continuing nursing education
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds: Presentations to discuss new treatment plans and procedures for orthopaedic patients.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds: Presentations to discuss and learn about how to improve the health of children from an individual, health care system, and societal level
- Primary Care and Population Health Grand Rounds: Presentations about cultural, socioeconomic, technologic, and practice issues confronting the changing primary care environment
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds: Presentations about diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders
- Surgery Grand Rounds: Presentations from general surgery experts and discussions on treatment plans and procedures for patients