Grand Rounds schedule and topics
Grand Rounds lectures are held at various times and locations at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Most lectures can be viewed live online. In addition, you can view recorded webcasts.
During a live Grand Rounds presentation, you can email the presenter when you have a question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving CME credit for lectures viewed online
Dartmouth Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ is only available for lecture webcasts viewed live, in real-time. Attendees will be provided a unique code, which they must text to 833-884-3375 in order to receive credit. For more information on claiming credit for a grand rounds session, please visit the continuing education for professionals help page.
Accessing your current CME/CNE transcript online
CME/CNE transcripts can be accessed online anytime through the continuing education for professionals portal. Please follow these steps to access your transcript:
- Visit the continuing education for professionals portal.
- Click on transcript in the top menu.
- Login, and then your transcript will load.
Contact the CME/CNE office
Email email@example.com if you need more information about Dartmouth Health Grand Rounds lectures, or have questions regarding credit or transcripts.
Learn more about our Grand Rounds
- Center for Genomic Medicine Grand Rounds: Presentations about genomic medicine and testing
- Dartmouth Cancer Center Grand Rounds: Presentations and discussions with experts in the cancer care field
- Heart & Vascular Center Grand Rounds: Presentations about the advances in clinical care of patients with cardiovascular diseases
- HIV and AIDS Grand Rounds: Presentations about HIV/AIDS care and management.
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency (LPMR) Grand Rounds: Presentations about leadership styles, skills, and strategies
- Medicine Grand Rounds: Presentations to identify and apply the most current treatment guidelines and standards for evidence-based medicine
- Neurology Grand Rounds: Presentations to improve knowledge and patient outcomes in accordance with the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) guidelines
- Nursing Grand Rounds: Presentations from the Nursing Continuing Education Council, providing accredited continuing nursing education
- Orthopaedics Grand Rounds: Presentations to discuss new treatment plans and procedures for orthopaedic patients.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds: Presentations to discuss and learn about how to improve the health of children from an individual, health care system, and societal level
- Primary Care and Population Health Grand Rounds: Presentations about cultural, socioeconomic, technologic, and practice issues confronting the changing primary care environment
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds: Presentations about diagnostic and treatment approaches for a broad-range of neuropsychiatric disorders
- Surgery Grand Rounds: Presentations from general surgery experts and discussions on treatment plans and procedures for patients