The Center for Learning and Professional Development (CLPD) offers diverse and innovative learning opportunities to enable health care professionals to maintain and improve their knowledge, skills, and behaviors. We serve as a source of lifelong learning to members of healthcare teams who seek educational support in an ever-changing clinical environment in order to achieve enhanced outcomes for patients in their care.
We improve patient and learner well-being through the education of healthcare professionals. With a commitment to equity, diversity, quality, safety, and accreditation, we strive for innovation in the application of evidence-based and learner-centric strategies for continuing, interprofessional education and professional development.
- View the 2020 CLPD Annual Report website.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
CLPD programs are recognized and accredited through a variety of professional organizations including:
- The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (CNE)
- The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SBER)
We are fortunate to have received accreditation with commendation for CME and at Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital for GME.
Our team designs and implements learning opportunities and programs that serve the needs of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health through five primary areas:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
- Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Learning Design and Systems (LDaS)
- Simulation-Based Education and Research (SBER)
To learn more about our training programs, please visit the following websites:
Continuing Medical and Nursing Education (CME/CNE)
- Access activity schedules
- Register for activities
- Access your transcript
- View your activity accreditation information
Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- View GME programs
- Learn how to apply
- Access policies and procedures
- View resident and fellow resources
Learning Design and Systems (LDaS)
- Learn needs analysis
- Design curriculum
- Develop video and animation production
- Learn systems administration
Simulation-Based Education and Research (SBER)
- Access to hands-on courses
- Use team training services
- Connect with SBER faculty