The HIV Program supports patients looking to engage in ongoing research such as:
- Antiretroviral therapy trials, which test new drugs and vaccines
- Epidemiologic and natural history studies, which look at the spread of a disease over time
- Collaborations with other Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth researchers in fields such as immunology
- Pregnancy and perinatal transmission studies that help us understand HIV and prevent it from passing from mother to child
- National studies of HIV therapy, complications, cancer, and other topics
- Learn more about other Infectious Disease research programs
Please contact your provider if you are interested in participating in research or clinical trials.