The following websites provide information and support for behavior, cognitive, and memory conditions. Some of these resources are available at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and some are external.
- Aging Resource Center provides older adults, families, and community members with information, education, and support to help them live healthier and more informed lives.
- Balance Therapy Program provides treatment for balance and dizziness.
- Lending Library includes books, CDs, and DVDs on a variety of health and caregiving topics.
- Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Resource Center provides information, materials, and programs to help patients and their care partners manage their everyday lives, and serve as a resource when they have questions or concerns.
- Alzheimer’s Association provides care, support, and research for those living with memory loss and dementia. The association’s mission is "to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health."
- Brain Support Network is a nonprofit organization that focuses on the four atypical parkinsonism disorders: Lewy body dementia (LBD), progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), multiple system atrophy (MSA), and corticobasal degeneration (CBD).
- CurePSP provides information and support for patients with atypical parkinsonism disorders, such as supranuclear palsy (PSP), multiple system atrophy (MSA), and corticobasal degeneration (CBD).
- Lewy Body Dementia Association (LBDA) raises awareness of the Lewy body dementias (LBD); supports people with LBD, their families, and caregivers; and promotes scientific advances.