Foot / Ankle Surgery
Pain in either the foot or ankle can be caused by conditions, such as arthritis and broken bones, heel pain, or tendonitis. A large proportion of the cases our specialists treat are trauma from accidents or sports injuries.
Foot and ankle treatments are offered at our Bedford, Concord, Keene, Lebanon, Manchester, and Nashua locations.
The most common conditions we treat are:
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle
- Fracture of the foot and ankle
- Heel pain
- Sports injury of the foot and ankle
- Tendon and ligament injuries of the foot and ankle
Latest treatments and procedures
- Ankle fusions (arthrodesis) and reconstruction
- Bunion repair: A procedure to remove or realign a bunion, an enlargement of bone or tissue around the joint at the base of the big toe.
- Complex reconstruction of post-traumatic injuries
- Implant surgery for arthritis of the great toe
- Non-surgical treatments: wearing a cast or special shoe, using arch supports or custom-made orthotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, rest and ice, physical therapy
- Total ankle replacement (ankle arthroplasty)
Our Foot/Ankle teams by location
- Our Teams
- Specialties and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals