Hand / Wrist Surgery
Our orthopaedic specialists provide care for injuries in your hands and wrists, which perform most of the active work of the upper body.
Hand and wrist treatments are offered at our Concord, Keene, Lebanon, Manchester, and Nashua locations.
Some of the common conditions we treat include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Distal radius fractures
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Hand and wrist tumors
- Trigger finger
Latest treatments and procedures
Some of the most common treatments we offer include:
- Carpal tunnel release (including minimal invasive endoscopic surgery allows for a shorter recovery time and quicker return to use of hand and decrease of pain): An incision that is made at the base of the palm of your hand to release pressure and symptoms.
- Hand fracture repair
- Ligament reconstruction of the hand and wrist using newer techniques to allow for earlier return to hand use
- Minimally invasive scaphoid fracture repair allowing for earlier return to hand use
- Non-surgical treatments: splinting, exercises, strengthening, ultrasound massage
- Therapy: trained hand therapists and occupational therapists can help you regain your functionality
- Thumb, wrist and finger arthroplasty
- Tumor excision and grafting
- Wrist arthroscopy: A surgical procedure that enables your doctor to look inside your wrist.
- Wrist fracture repair
- XIAFLEX® injections for Dupuytren's contracture
Our Hand/Wrist Surgery teams by location
- Orthopaedic Teams
- Specialties and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals