Shoulder / Elbow Surgery
We have surgeons who have sub-specialty training in treating shoulder injuries, such as rotator cuff injuries, arthritis, instability, and tendonitis. We are also leaders in shoulder replacement, following best practices for the most effective outcomes.
Shoulder and elbow treatments are offered at our Concord, Keene, Lebanon, Manchester, and Nashua locations.
Latest treatments and procedures
- Rotator cuff repair: Surgery that is used to treat a severely torn rotator cuff.
- Reverse total shoulder replacement: A procedure that is best suited for treating painful arthritis in the shoulder and damage to the muscles around the shoulder.
- Shoulder replacement: Surgery to replace the ends of bones in a damaged shoulder joint.
Our Shoulder/Elbow teams by location
- Orthopaedic Teams
- Specialties and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals