Spine Surgery / Back Pain
We work collaboratively with the Center for Pain and Spine to establish an effective and carefully designed diagnosis and treatment plan for patients with spine and back conditions.
The Center's specialists treat a wide range of back conditions, such as:
- Back injuries
- Chronic low-back pain
- Herniated discs (slipped disc)
- Scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
- Spinal stenosis (degenerative spondylolisthesis)
To learn more, please refer to the Center for Pain and Spine website.
- Our Teams
- Specialties and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals