Family Resource Centers (NH) and Parent-Child Centers (VT)
Family Resource Centers (NH) and Parent-Child Centers (VT) are networks of centers in each state that provide services to help get families off to the right start. Project Launch is partnered with two of these centers:
- TLC Family Resource Center in New Hampshire
- The Family Place in Vermont
Families can contact these centers directly, and providers can also refer families to these centers.
Learn more general information on Family Resource Centers and Parent-Child Centers by watching this video, and see specifics below for TLC Family Resource Center and The Family Place.
To view a list of all Centers in New Hampshire and Vermont, please refer to the following websites:
TLC Family Resource Center in Claremont, NH
Serves families who live in Sullivan County or lower Grafton County, NH
For more than 25 years, TLC Family Resource Center has believed that strong families lead to strong communities. TLC provides respectful and non-judgmental services to help families meet their needs, make loving connections, and raise their children for success.
- Case management and care coordination
- Child-parent psychotherapy
- Developmental screening for children
- Family advocacy
- Lactation support
- Parent support
- Peer recovery resources for substance misuse and addiction-related issues
- Pregnancy prevention education
- Prenatal education and support
- Practical help for families
- Referral services
- Sexually transmitted infection prevention
- Support for the LGBTQ+ community and their allies
Visit the TLC Family Resource Center website.
The Family Place in Norwich, VT
Serves families who live in northern Windsor, VT.
The Family Place delivers comprehensive programs designed to strengthen positive relationships, teach essential skills and promote enduring healthy growth for families with young children in the Upper Valley and surrounding communities.
- Child advocacy center
- Child care center
- Child care financial assistance
- Child care referral
- Early intervention
- Families learning together
- Nursing and family support
- Parent education and support
- Project DULCE
- Welcome baby bags
Visit The Family Place website.