Why choose the Value Institute Learning Center for your Lean Six Sigma training?
- We have a rich tradition of quality and continuous improvement work in the health care sector.
- We have extensive experience utilizing the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) roadmap in a complex academic medical center environment.
- Our Blackbelt instructors have over 100 years of combined experience in continuous improvement. Each instructor also leads and executes large-scale projects within Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC). Students are able to interact with content experts who have practical experience and "lessons learned" from their own project work.
- We have trained over 330 Greenbelts and 3,350 Yellowbelts.
- The successfully implemented Greenbelt projects throughout the Dartmouth Health system have saved the institution more than $10 million while enhancing patient care.