To be considered for admission to the Neurology APP Fellowship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Master's Degree (or higher) PA or NP program
- Must obtain a PA or NP license in the state of New Hampshire once admitted to the program
- Personal interview
- Candidates will be asked to complete the formal online application process before an invitation for an onsite interview.
- A criminal background check and a urine drug screen will be performed as part of the final candidates' pre-employment requirements.
- Any offer of acceptance is contingent on final candidates successfully completing the standard pre-employment checks and clinical credentialing process before matriculation.