The Rotating Exhibition Program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) features the work of local and regional artists in seven different gallery-type spaces within the Medical Center. These exhibitions last for three months, beginning in January, April, July, and October.
All exhibitions are installed by the artist in consultation with the Arts and Humanities Program Coordinator. All two-dimensional work must be equipped with a picture-hanging wire on the back to accommodate our hanging system. Work may be offered for sale. All sales occur between the artist and the purchaser. The Arts and Humanities Program respectfully requests 25% of the sales, which goes back to the Arts and Humanities Program. DHMC does not offer insurance on the artwork while on display.
Level 3 spaces
- Main Rotunda display cases: Five cases measuring 51" high x 36" wide x 15" deep. These cases are lit from above and locked.
- Hematology/Oncology hallway: The hallway connects the Williamson Translational Research Building with the Hematology/Oncology main waiting area. The space measures approximately 80 linear feet.
- Faulkner Building corridor: The Clinic corridor, directly across from Clinic reception areas 3L and 3M. The space measures approximately 85 linear feet.
Level 4 spaces
- Williamson Translational Research Building hallway: The hallway runs the length of the WTRB Mall and connects the Main Hospital with the Borwell Building. The space measures approximately 88 linear feet.
- Mall hallway: This hallway runs the length of the Main Mall. The space measures approximately 96 linear feet.
- Endoscopy hallway: On level 4, this corridor connects the Main Mall to the Same Day Surgery Waiting area and contains the Endoscopy waiting area. The space measures approximately 85 linear feet.
Level 5 spaces
- Main Rotunda: This area is outside of the Matthews-Fuller Library. This space measures approximately 85 linear feet.
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
For more information, contact the Arts and Humanities Program.